Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weigh in time.

I lost .6 lbs this week. That time of the month I knew I wouldn't have a big loss like last week but I did expect more than that. Oh well this week will be better the weather is picking up or should I say clearing up so hopefully I'll be able to get in more exercising.

I didn't do too bad with the food over all this week. I was able to fit in pizza one day even two slices on track which was cool. Had take out one day wasn't impressed with all the points needed for that meal so DQ is out from now on. I did have a nice turkey blt on friday from mcD's with not too many points and it was tasty even without the mayo.

Next week I have a birthday to celebrate (Dh's ) so need to work in cake thankfully he likes angel food cake and its mostly eggwhites. the week after that is our anniversary and I"ve already decided on pasta so its just a matter of portion control at the resteraunt. If I can manage I'll order appetizers to help keep size in check. I am hoping by planning this far in advance that I'll do ok when the time comes.

4 comments:

Ande said...

Angie - my friends Sue and Kim are doing WW and Sue suggested this site! Love ya,
Drenie

http://www.dwlz.com/

THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS…ESPECIALLY IN THE RESTAURANT SECTION WHERE SHE HAS BROKEN DOWN THE POINT VALUE. ANDE, THERE IS RESTUARANTS FOR CANADA ALSO FOR YOUR SISTER.

Sue

Ande said...

This message is from my friend Kim, who doesn't have ablogger account so she couldn't post it herself!
Drene

"Sounds like you are doing really well. I'm new to ww also and am having to get used to the points. It really makes you think about how much you are eating, which is what I personally needed! To make sure I drink plenty of water, I add a few tablespoons of my favorite juice to a big glass of tap water - no sugar, no calories, but it is just like the fancy flavored waters you can buy. Keep up the good work!
Kim"

Ande said...

Did I ever tell you about the time I made angel food cake and forget half the sugar? It was so lovely, light and fluffy - and pretty much tasteless. LOL! It was very "light" but the frosting fixed it up!

Angela said...

Thank you Sis and thank your friends for their comments. I bookmarked the site and checked out the resteraunt section. I will check it again before we go out for our Anniversary dinner.

I changed a setting so your friend that doesn't have a blogger account should be able to post now.

I make my angel food cakes from a mix as I wouldn't know what to do with all the yolks lol. We use cool whip for "frosting" I will probably buy light this year if it makes a big difference with points.