Sunday, January 27, 2008

So its sunday...

and the last time I posted was thursday but I do have an excuse..I've been sick with a darn cold. I hate it when I get sick because I get so dragged down and there is no one to look after things so Ihave to muddle along hoping I don't give anyone else the cold cause then I'd have to do more work and I so don't feel like doing that. I did however catch the cold from young one he's had a cold all last week but its not as bad as mine just stuffy nose and gunky ears so he got nose drops from the doctor which will clean the nose and hopefully help the ears drain. If it doesn't work then I have a prescript for antibiotics so I dont have to go back in to see him or to the clinic.

Anyhow I'm still doing well on the ww plan eating more fruit and veggies should help the cold not be as long I'm hoping anyway.

I went for a walk today so I earned a point or two it was a fairly fast paced walk for the most part but I didnt check the clock before I left so I don't actually know how long I walked. I went around our big block then around 2/3 of the block 4 or 5 times then the big block again.. It might have been half to 3/4 of an hour. hopefully I can get more walking in as I do enjoy it when I don't have the fibro pain.

not getting alot of water the last couple of days but doing well with the food. I have to push myself more on these colder days because I don't like the cold drink that much. I do know its good for me so I do try.

1 comment:

Ande said...

I am so proud of you for going for a walk! I thought about it, the weather was so nice today - but I didn't do it. I did a bunch more work on my files though! I plan to cook chicken in the morning so I can be on plan all day! Go me!