Monday, January 7, 2008

Madness Monday

Well I didn't get any house work done today I did get the garbage out for tomorrow. I have to clean the fridge for grocery week and get a menu and grocery list done up for Thursday. (I guess I should mention that this is the flying part of my blog..working on cleaning up my house as I work on cleaning up me).

I had 2 more glasses of water last night.

Today I did well with water more than 3 glasses. For supper I had 1 slice of garlic bread with unsalted butter(home made)and 1/2 cup spagetti and 1/2 cup pasta sauce/with meat. I did not get seconds and tonight I did not have a snack and I feel good. I have to take my meds( for headache prevention) and I'll have another glass of water to wash them down). I did not exercise today and I didn't even think about it. I hope tomorrow morning to get a pilates tape done.(I have three of them beginers, ball work and intermediate/advances. I will start out at the beginners and do that all this month once it becomes too easy I'll add minutes on to the workout with the ball tape then next month start with the next tape and add the ball routine after it starts getting easy. That is my plan and I hope to be able to stick with it.

No comments: