Sunday, January 13, 2008

Funny things

I read others blogs and always wondered why they didn't post everyday I had always popped on to see if they had written anything everyday and wondered why they didn't have the minute. There is something about having a blog that makes things different. I have had the blog for a week and the first few days I was able to post in the evening then I was posting next morning for the night before and then I missed a couple of days. I have become those that I wondered about.

I have been doing very good about my water drinking 5 glasses yesterday( my best). I had about three today. I also had a bit of veggies at lunch which I never do. supper was Pizza and it was filling so I had only two slices( I used pita bread and seems to have made a difference as even dh only had two and said he was full).

I have decided to rejoin weight watchers. I am a lifetime member but haven't gone in about 10 years or so I am not sure if I have to rejoin or if I will be still considered a member. I had stopped going last time because of the support meeting itself I had gone to a different day than usual because of the Thanksgiving holiday and they had switched sessions so instead of getting Thanksgiving support I got the session from the week before which I had already heard. I started just getting weighed in after that and not staying for a meeting then I just stopped altogether. This time will be different because they have online support as well so if I can't get to a meeting I will still have support..

No comments: