Friday, January 4, 2008

Starting off right or starting right off

This is the first post of many in my newly formed blog. I want to start the new year off on the right foot by keeping track of the things I do daily to help in my quest for healthy living.

I would like to do at least one healthy thing every day. Today I drank 4 glasses of water.

I did start my healty quest on Jan 1st but didn't get the blog started until today. On Jan 1 I did some exercising while watching the biggest looser. On Jan 2 I took a 40 minute walk with my husband. On Jan 3 I drank 3 1/2 glasses of water.

1 comment:

Ande said...

Congratulations - and I love your title Starting right off or starting off right - LOL! I am going to try to remember that when I start right off it doesn't matter that I didn't start off right! LOL

I have bookmarked your blog and I will try to check in every now and then! I may even updat my own blog!
a