Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fancy footwork

I'm still getting used to doing the points on my foods. Its not as easy as I'd thought it was going to be. I have trouble at supper because I use too many points at lunch and also have none left for snacking.

I am a little nervous about weighing in but am not going to stress about it because its new and is taking some to get used to. If I don't lose I won't let it get me down. I made due with what I had. I get groceries tomorrow and will stock up on the veggies and will make the ww veggie soup which has no calories so you can have it anytime you need to have a tide over. This will help alot with lunch.

Did not exercise today as I had a chiro appointment and didn't want to undo what was done. I am feeling alot better and they say I am not as tight in the neck as I was. She said that I could move on to one session a week and see how that goes.

I will try hard this week to not use the extra points. My menstrual cycle is next week so in order to have a loss I will have to be extra careful and try to get some exercise in as well.

No comments: