Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursdays Yahoo,.

I forgot all about posting yesterday lol. I went to ww. and got weighed in and lo and behold I lost 4 pounds. I went to the grocery store and bought lots of veggies and some oranges and grapefruits. I checked the points and small oranges are 0 and small grapefruits are 1 points so I have some healthy foods to tide me over with little or no points bonus.

Doing ok food wise today not so much drink wise have only gotten one glass of water in.

I went out to coffee at starbucks this morning and had coffee with the girls. I went online last night and figured out what I wanted and figured out the p oints I had one hot and one cold drink picked out hot was 2 points and cold was 3 I decided on cold. I also had planned that if I wanted I could have both. then for lunch I had veggie soup that I made from the ww book it was 0 points and I had a cheese stick for protein at 3 points.

I have enough regular points left for a coffee at tims ( dh is going out later and said he'd pick me up one if I wanted so I said yes) I will have a grapefruit for my snack and use one of the weekly extra points we get. I am hoping to get the same weight loss next week.

1 comment:

Ande said...

You did so awesome! I am so proud of you for two things - one the four pound weight loss, and two - all the planning you are doing! That is such a huge key to success, and it is something I struggle with daily. I am SO PROUD of YOU for overcoming this!
Love you,
a