Saturday, January 5, 2008

Another day another water

Just a quick check in. We went to the movies last night and I had a small popcorn instead of a large like dh wanted me to have also I nixed a burger run before the movie. I wanted a water but got a pop instead it was sprite so there was no caffine i still haven't checked to see how much sodium was in it. I forgot to mention I have high blood pressure and need to cut back on caffine and sodium.

Today I've had 5 glasses of water. I even had water at supper instead of pop when we had fast food, I ordered a salad and ate that instead of filling up on fries I did have a few fries(8 or 10) instead of a whole bunch like I usually do. The only exercise I got was walking around the mall but we did park far from our destinations One being at the other end of the mall. Dh was going to bring the car around( the store was near an exit) I said no I can use the exercise.

No comments: