Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday post

I haven't been doing well with eating the last couple of days dh has been away and for some reason I've been in amunching mood so needless to say I went over points yesterday and Monday yesterday was just 4 points but Monday was 7 or8 I am disappointed in myself and have been trying to drink more water and walk more to help even it out.

Normally I get weighed in on Wed morning but DS had appointments and wasn't in school at all( they have half days on Wed here) so I couldn't get weighed in I will go tonight after he gets tucked into bed. I am not sure how that will affect the scales but I know at home there is a difference of anywhere from 2-4 lbs. So it should be interesting. Hopefully I'll post the results tonight if not then first thing in the morning( as soon as I remember lol welcome to my world).

No comments: