Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday roundup

Slow going on the weight loss another low week this week. .08 lbs it puts me at 6 lbs total so its not so bad. They say that if you lose the weight slow it will stay off better so I'm sure to keep it off it I ever get it all off lol. I had to lose almost 30 total so at this rate i'll be down to goal at christmas lol. I am hoping that I can get into exercising at least two or three times a week I don't like to exercise so its a struggle. I do have a hip hop dvd and if its appropriate for the kids then i'll do it with the girls as they love hiphop. I hope to check it out tomorrow after coffee with the girls.

Dh and I went out last night for our valentines/anniversary dinner at an italian resteraunt it was really good we shared seafood appetizer and salad and I had seafood fetuchini and he had chicken rotini with prochutto everything was very good. Then we got desert we had wanted a chocolat trio but they were out so dh got biscotti and I got tiramisu neither one was that great but might have been had we not had our hearts set on the chocolate ones. We will definetly go there again.

No comments: