Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday

To Dh. He asked for chinese food so I bought eggrolls and made chicken fried rice, chicken balls, egg foo yong, wonton soup( first time making this) and for a surprise fortune cookies(first time with these also). Supper was great but I'll be finding new recipes for the two new ones as they didn't turn out as I had hoped they were good but I feel could be tastier so I'll look.

I haven't sat down and figured the points for this meal yet I did well with amounts that i took and didn't use any sauce for the chicken balls and did not have egg rolls( I know they are about 4 or5 points and I usually have two so I stayed away from them all together).

I did well with water again today but didn't get exercise in I find it hard with the volunteer stuff this week so hopefully I'll get into the swing of it next week.

No comments: