Sunday, February 3, 2008

Movie night

We went to the movie last night and I was able to set aside enough points for popcorn with butter and of course we get there and the machines are out of butter so I had extra points left I'll use them one day this week for a treat.

I tried on a pair of pants that I bought a while ago with the low rise and they fit me well enough to wear. I still need to tone up the tummy muscles but for now a loose shirt covers it nicely lol. I had planned on trying on my shorts as well (I bought these just before I got pregnant with the youngest) but once I got the pant on I decided I didn't want to jinx it so I'll do that next week lol.

Still doing fair with the water some days better than others. Doing well on lunches getting the points to a reasonable count so I can have a snack in the evening. I am weighing a lot of my food to make sure I get the proper amount and I found out that I'm not using as much cheese for bagels and too much for grilled cheese so I have to be more careful about that in the future.

No comments: