Thursday, May 29, 2008

I hate colds.

All of my kids have had colds the last couple of weeks. The youngest still has his and now I've caught it. I think I've gotten parts of all the colds though because I have a sore throat like the oldest and stuffy runny nose like the youngest and a sore tight chest from I don't know who because none of them were complaining about that but it might of been the youngest because I have a cough like his as well. I hope I can get better quickly but don't have much hope as I don't sleep well but anyway I do have some gingerale to make me feel better just like mom used to give us as kids when we weren't feeling well.

My weight has been up and down so much that its depressing writing about it. I am at about 12 pounds lost give or take a couple. I will feel good when I get to 14 lbs lost as that will be the 10% mark.

I'm not getting much done in the house or the garden I keep thinking that If I get a good nights sleep I'll be able to get stuff done and am still waiting for the good nights sleep.

No comments: