Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blood pressure check.

I had a doctors appointment this week and my blood pressure is finally starting to go down. After two years of trying to lose weight and exercise It finaly started going down. I don't remember what the top number is but the bottom one is 88 it usually sits at 94 or higher.

I lost .04 lbs this week and that puts my total loss at 12.4 I am finding that I am not as hungry in the evening so that helps some. I also have been getting my walk in almost every day now that the good weather is here I just walk around the block a few times. If I do the big block 6 times its 5100 steps but most times I do the short walk so I don't have to wait for the traffic light. I have to count the short walk and figure out how many I need to get my total. If I do 3 or4 blocks two or three times a day I'll be doing ok.

I am down to a size 10 in pants and they are a little loose but I am thinking that because they are old pants that they are a little stretched out but I don't want to try on new ones yet and find out that the 10's don't really fit so I'll just pretend for now as it gives me motivation and I need that for sure.

No comments: