Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy May

I missed weighing in last week due to flooding. All our on and off ramps were under water from Wed night to Fri/Sat. I decided that I didn't want to drive all over both sides of the city to get weighed in so I waited until the kids went back to school and went this morning(kids had Friday and Monday off for teachers stuff and Thursday due to flooding).

I lost 1 pound this week and didn't get much walking in. I got lots of fresh air and some exercise if you count raking the yard as exercise. I hope to get back to the track tomorrow not holding my breath though lol.

Gotta start on the spring cleaning tomorrow as well I'll start with the kitchen since we spend most of our time there. I will start at the door and work my way around to the right that way I'll start out with the easier half of the work load.

Thats all for now.

No comments: