Friday, April 4, 2008

Bursitis and such.

I finally got in to see my doctor this week about the fall I took mid Feb. Well because it took so long to get checked out it has turned into bursitis. The doctor has given me a referral to physiotherapy and I called on Wed my therapist wasn't in but they were to give her the message I forgot to call today to see what was going on so I'll have to call on Monday. I've had such a hard time sleeping that I have started having oatmeal made with warm milk for bedtime as I have heard that both of those help with sleep I have also been wearing my sleep mask which makes it dark in the room so far those have both helped.

I lost half a pound this week. I thought that I would have gained because I don't watch what I eat that closely and I've been eating the easter candy and having coffee too many times and each one is two points. I'm trying to not have as many this week but I have to be careful as I dont want to have a cafeine withdrawal headache.

I must say though that my exercising has been going well I walked for 40 minutes today I usually count laps but got talking and forgot how many I had but it took about 3 minutes for each lap so that is a good amount. I hope to get out tomorrow if its not too bad out. I'll have to take the kids with me so I'm not really planning it but if I can I will I might just do a workout at home and the kids can exercise as well its my stand by pilates one at least its something.

No comments: